In addition to serving as a finishing powder, foundation primer, and eye shadow primer, our Multi Task Powder can also be used as a dry shampoo. To apply, follow these simple steps:
1. Pour about 1 teaspoon of Multi Task Powder into the lid of the jar.
2. Swirl a clean brush, such as our High Def Buki brush or Petite Face brush, in the powder and then tap off the excess.
3. Use the brush to apply the powder along your part, over your bangs, or along other areas that tend to be oily. Swirl up more powder with the brush as necessary.
4. Brush your hair from root to tip to distribute the powder.
5. Let the powder sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb oils.
For a boost of volume, flip your head over and apply powder near your roots. Scrunch the powder into the roots and then flip your head upright.