- Paraben Free
- Titanium Dioxide free
- Mica free
- Clump resistant
- **Smudge resistant
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Organic content
- GMO free
** Mascara can break down when coming in contact with the oils on your skin. Be sure to click on the Application Tips tab to find out how to help prevent this from occurring.
Packaged in recyclable BPA and phthalate free tubes
Shelf Life: Once opened, we recommend replacing this product every 2-3 months. The expiration date can be found on the mascara box.
Our mascara is shipped in boxes that are manufactured from 50% recycled material (This item has been repackaged.)
Net Weight 8.5 ml
INSTRUCTIONS: After the first coat, apply additional coats while still wet. Once dry, do not rub eye area, as this may cause flaking.
TIPS: This product is not water resistant or waterproof. To prevent mascara from transferring to the eyelids, prime your lids with a translucent powder, such as our Multi Task Powder. Mascara can break down when coming in contact with the oils on your skin, and the primer will help prevent this. Start the mascara application at the base of the lash, and as you move upward slowly wiggle the wand back and forth. This creates a more even application as well as separates the lashes. This also helps "thicken" the lashes.
- Certified Organic Glycerin (vegetable)
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Stearic Acid (plant)
- Certified OrganicTapioca Starch
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax
- Candelilla Wax
- Cellulose Gum
- Gluconolactone (non gmo vegetable)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Iron Oxides
- I recently purchased the Pur Lash Volumizing Mascara and love the coverage it gives my eyes. My lashes look longer and thicker and I love the application wand also. Thank you. Karen E. Niles, IL
- I have tried the mascara, eye liner, loose face powder and lip gloss. I was so excited when I saw your company on the EWG website and then saw how affordable your prices were! Your mascara is the first mascara I have found that don\'t make my eyes burn!! I hardly ever could wear mascara until now. The face powder has a light feel to it but covers great. I also love how hydrating the lip gloss is. It doesn\'t dry out your lips at all. I\'m so pleased with your products and I will be recommending them to my friends. Aliisa C.Kearney NE
- The new mascara is great. It covers lashes well and doesn\'t clump. It has decent length and volume and as the day comes to an end I do not have rubbing or sluffing under my eyes. Gretchen Jarosek, Waco Texas.
- Love this Mascara!! I have used many natural mascaras and they either are very clumpy or hard to wash off and sometimes both. This mascara has the smoothest application, keeping the lashes separated and lengthening them at the same time. Washes off so easily! I love this product line! I also like the fact that I know that the ingredients are safe for me to be using on my skin, unlike the ingredients used in other product lines. Tiane S. WA.
- If any eye cosmetic causes irritation, stop using it immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.
- If using mascara, keep the cap screwed on tightly after use.
- If change in color, smell or appearance occurs, please discard product.
- Avoid using eye cosmetics if you have an eye infection or the skin around the eye is inflamed. Wait until the area is healed. Discard any eye cosmetics you were using when you got the infection.
- Be aware that there are bacteria on your hands that, if placed in the eye, could cause infections. Wash your hands before applying eye cosmetics.
- Make sure that any instrument you place in the eye area is clean.
- Don\'t share your cosmetics. Another person\'s bacteria may be hazardous to you.
- Don\'t allow cosmetics to become covered with dust or contaminated with dirt or soil. Keep containers clean.
- Don\'t use old containers of eye cosmetics. We recommend discarding mascara two - three months after opening.
- Discard dried-up mascara. Don\'t add saliva or water to moisten it. The bacteria from your mouth may grow in the mascara and cause infection. Adding water may introduce bacteria and will dilute any preservative that is intended to protect against microbial growth.
- Don\'t store cosmetics at temperatures above 85 degrees F. Cosmetics held for long periods in hot cars, for example, are more susceptible to deterioration of the preservative.
- When applying or removing eye cosmetics, be careful not to scratch the eyeball or other sensitive area. Never apply or remove eye cosmetics in a moving vehicle.
- Don\'t use any cosmetics near your eyes unless they are intended specifically for that use. For instance, don\'t use a lip liner as an eye liner. You may be exposing your eyes to contamination from your mouth, or to color additives that are not approved for use in the area of the eye area.