Celebrity Makeup Artist, Roxy, uses Rejuva Minerals Natural concealer on Blockbuster Divergent star, Shailene Woodley! Click here for complete details. Picture shown above.
From Celeb Makeup Artist "jorjeed" with "New Girl" Actress, Zooey Deschanel. "I'm loving this @rejuvaminerals concealer for #newgirl #zooeydeschanel . I'm using it as a brighter rather then concealer! It's magic without the poison!" View here
Natural works well with neutral, light-medium skin tones
Available in 1 gm. sampler jar (no sifter) and NEW 15.8 gm. jar! Please select the 1 gm. jar if you are new to this product (non-refundable).
- Helps to conceal minor blemishes, rosacea, and other types of skin conditions.
- Formulated without common skin irritants. Sensitive skin? See our patch test instructions here.
- This product will offer a semi-matte finish.
- Blended with Certified Organic Fruits & Botanicals.
- Made without any gluten containing ingredients.
- Eco Friendly jars. Be sure to read about them here. Sizes of are shown from smallest to largest
Click here for application tips.
- Boron Nitride (derived from natural mineral)
- Kaolin (clay)
- Certified Organic Carnauba Powder
- Certified Organic Blueberry
- Certified Organic Grape
- Iron Oxides
- Celebrity Makeup Artist, Roxy, uses Rejuva Minerals Natural concealer on Blockbuster Divergent star, Shailene Woodley, "For concealer I loved using Rejuva\'s powder concealer in Natural for the night. I used Rejuva\'s "cover and blend" brush to press the concealer into her skin to perfect her even-toned radiant look. This concealer multi tasked perfectly because it set her makeup exactly where I wanted to eliminate shine, under her eyes, on her chin, around her nose and just above her nose on her forehead. The pigment in this concealer is fantastic in giving solid coverage while the finish of it is still very sheer so her skin could still breath." Click here for complete details.
- Wow! This is the best makeup I have ever used. The concealer, foundation, finishing powder, mascara, everything. I found out about Rejuva Minerals by going to google and typing makeup that has no titanium dioxide. I had been reading on the internet how our skincare products and makeup were harmful to our health and contained harmful ingredients. I researched and yours came out the safest. Not only is it safe, but it is incredible. Thanks again for wonderful products! Karen Cavalier
- I am a Master Cosmetologist as well as a studying naturopath. Let me just say... WOW. I just received my concealer and foundation (they\'re actually pretty big!) in the mail, and I cannot believe how amazing the color quality is! It\'s so difficult to find the right shade, since my very light, very warm skin tone is hard to match. Both products not only went on smoothly, but actually looked even better a half hour later, after it had a chance to "mesh" with my skin. I can\'t wait to order more products and to tell everyone about this great new line. After trying so many other disappointing brands, I was beginning to think I\'d have to create my own ideal makeup line... thank you, Rejuva , for saving me the trouble!!!
- I really enjoy Rejuva Mineral foundation and concealer mainly because of the natural look I get while my uneven skin tone is covered up. I also prefer to use this brand over other brands because of the health benefits when compared to the chemically infused make up in the market today. -Danijela
- I\'ve tried your concealer and finishing powder and have found your products to be the only ones I am not allergic to, and I have tried many products over the years. jan - Canada
- HI, I received the concealer in Neutral and Sand and have used them for the past week. I have medium olive skin dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and am in my mid 50\'s. I just love the naturalness of these products-both in the ingredients and how they look on the skin. The concealers cover up my dark circles and any dark areas next to my nose, upper lip and chin creases. I am ordering these products now so I don\'t run out! Thank you for making products that work and that I can feel good about wearing. Why eat organic food and drink purified water when you slather so much poison on your skin and scalps? We ladies- and gentlemen too-need to start waking up to the cosmetic lies we have been sold all these years. Thank you. Lucy Peerenboom