Brenda Hyre, Rejuva Minerals, Inc. Founder / President
My name is Brenda Hyre, and I am the the President and Founder of Rejuva Minerals, Inc.
I’ve always been an advocate for exceptional health and wellness. After years of working in the health care field, I came to the realization that my makeup routine should not compromise my sensitive skin. I grew tired of the everyday battle between my stubborn allergies and the irritating ingredients in my beauty products. For those of us with sensitive skin, the market place was missing high quality beauty products free of common skin irritants like mica, bismuth oxychloride and titanium dioxide. That is why in 2006, I began work with professional chemists, makeup artists, and my partner and co-founder Troy Hyre to launch Rejuva Minerals, Inc. based in Central Florida.
Rejuva Minerals offers a more natural and safer alternative that has celebrities, skin aestheticians, makeup artists, and allergy sufferers around the world raving. Finally, you can ditch the overdone, caked-on look from beauty products with artificial and irritating ingredients. Achieve an all over radiant glow that enhances your natural beauty with our gluten-free foundations, mineral powders with organic ingredients, and vegan friendly products. Allow your skin to breathe easily with Rejuva Minerals products, packaged and sent straight to your door with eco-friendly materials.
We thank you for your continued support, and are excited to introduce you to the many new items that we are currently working on, including pressed foundation in a convenient eco-friendly compact using the same safe ingredients you’ve come to expect, new mascara and eye liner pencils!
Brenda Hyre, CEO
Who trusts their skin with Rejuva Minerals? We have a wide variety of clientele, including Celebrity Makeup Artists, Physicians & Hollywood Celebrities including Rachelle Carson-Begley!
Rejuva Minerals are Eco Friendly! All loose powder products are available in Eco Friendly containers that are composed of up to 90% recycled natural fibers. Our boxed items (mascara, lip gloss and eye crayon) are printed with soy ink, and we ship your products in boxes that are recyclable!
Why buy Rejuva Minerals? All products are USA made by a professional team of Chemists, and are manufactured in an FDA Registered and cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Facility. All products have been rated “Low Toxicity” by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and we have earned the title “Champion” from the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. We use natural, naturally derived and organic ingredients in our products. Each ingredient is hand selected and reviewed by myself to ensure the best quality. We offer a selection of non-toxic products that have been carefully developed for those who care about what goes on their skin and into their bloodstream.
Product Safety: Our products are manufactured in a GMP lab, and although not required by any federal or state regulatory department, our products have been tested for safety, to include the following:
- Our products have been randomly lab tested for heavy metals and we can conclude that the levels are negligible to none
- Our foundations and eye makeup remover have been lab tested for gluten, and we can conclude that these items are safe for those with gluten sensitivities. None of our makeup contains gluten containing ingredients, with the exception of our mascara (gluten free formula coming soon)
- All ingredients have been checked for nanoparticles, and we can conclude that there are no nano-size minerals in any of our products.
- Our products have undergone microstability testing to ensure bacteria, yeast and mold are not present
- We perform stability testing to ensure the product will function and perform properly over time
- Complied with the European Union’s Cosmetics Directive, widely considered the global gold standard of cosmetics safety regulation.
- Disclosed all ingredients, including chemicals in “fragrance,” a complex mix of ingredients found in 40 percent of all personal care products; in the U.S., the components of “fragrance” can be shielded as a trade secret, even when the chemical cocktail contains hormone disruptors, carcinogens and other harmful substances.
- Published and regularly updated product information in Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep cosmetics database so that consumers had ready, online access to listings of all product ingredients.
- Complied with any additional ingredient prohibitions and restrictions under the Compact for Safe Cosmetics and substituted ingredients of concern with safer alternatives.
- Participated in the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.
Safe Cosmetics makeup without titanium or titanium dioxide , Rejuva Minerals is your one stop shop!