Botanique Naturels Luscious Berries Multi Purpose Oil
ATTENTION: Luscious Berries back in stock in a few weeks. Please check back early-mid July.
Pure botanical oils absorb readily and leave skin plump and glowing!
Great for all skin types, especially dry, normal, combination and sensitive.
100% Organic Content!
- Contains potent pure seed oils from Organic Cranberry and Red Raspberry.
- Rich in free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy complexion and to help prevent the signs of aging.
- Contains nurturing organic Jojoba seed oil (will not clog pores).
- Skin immediately becomes softer, more radiant and feels velvety soft.
- After time lines may be softened and skin will have a youthful glow.
- Natural light berry scent!
1 oz (30 ml.)
Store facial oil in a dark, cool location
Best used within 6 months after opening
- Apply a light layer under your Rejuva Minerals makeup, blotting off any excess. Or, apply a light layer of Multi Task powder over your application.
- Apply to your face, neck and décolleté area.
- Use as a night treatment, allowing up to 30 minutes for the oils to absorb.
- *Blend with Rejuva Minerals foundation, to create a tinted moisturizer (see tips below, and visit our makeup tutorial page).
- Add to your regular moisturizer when your skin is extra dry or needs a little more care. Simply blend in a couple drops of face oil.
1. Apply a 2-3 drops of facial oil into a mixing jar, such as our Eco Friendly jar (here).
2. Sprinkle Loose Powder Foundation into the same jar. Use about .5 to 1 tsp of powder per drop of oil.
3. Mix together with a plastic mixing spatula or a similar clean tool. The powder may change color but will still provide a similar match.
4. Apply using a clean hand or a makeup sponge. Use circular motions.
5. If there is any excess oil, wait a few minutes for the oil to absorb, blot with a tissue, and/or finish with a light layer of Rejuva Multi Task Powder.
- Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Cranberry Seed Oil
I used the new oil last night and this morning! I LOVE IT! At first I thought it was a little greasy, but within minutes my face felt balanced and silky! Claudia Virga, Licensed Cosmetologist, Skin Care Specialist
ORGANC SPA MAGAZINE, EDITOR\'S PICK: Click here