Luscious Berries Facial Oil
Introductory Price - $16.95
Pure botanical oils absorb readily and leave skin plump and glowing!
Great for all skin types, especially dry, normal, combination and sensitive.
100% Organic Content!
- Contains potent pure seed oils from Organic Cranberry and Red Raspberry
- Rich in free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy complexion and to help prevent the signs of aging
- Contains nurturing organic Jojoba seed oil (will not clog pores)
- Skin immediately becomes softer, more radiant and feels velvety soft
- After time lines may be softened and skin will have a youthful glow
- Natural light berry scent!
1 oz (30 ml.)
Store facial oil in a dark, cool location
Best used within 6 months after opening
- Apply a light layer under your Rejuva Minerals makeup, blotting off any excess. Or, apply a light layer of Multi Task powder over your application
- Apply to your face, neck and décolleté area
- Use as a night treatment, allowing up to 30 minutes for the oils to absorb
- *Blend with Rejuva Minerals foundation, to create a tinted moisturizer (see tips below, and visit our makeup tutorial page)
- Add to your regular moisturizer when your skin is extra dry or needs a little more care. Simply blend in a couple drops of face oil
1. Apply a 2-3 drops of facial oil into a clean well in a mixing tray, such as the Minerals Mate Mixing & Storage Tray.
2. Sprinkle Loose Powder Foundation into the same well. Use about .5 to 1 tsp of powder per drop of oil.
3. Mix together with a plastic mixing spatula or a similar clean tool. The powder may change color but will still provide a similar match.
4. Apply using a clean hand or a makeup sponge. Use circular motions.
5. If there is any excess oil, wait a few minutes for the oil to absorb, blot with a tissue, and/or finish with a light layer of Rejuva Multi Task Powder.
- Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Cranberry Seed Oil
I used the new oil last night and this morning! I LOVE IT! At first I thought it was a little greasy, but within minutes my face felt balanced and silky! Claudia Virga, Licensed Cosmetologist, Skin Care Specialist
ORGANC SPA MAGAZINE, EDITOR\'S PICK: Click here