SOFT ROSE IS FEATURED ON MODEL!
The shade Soft Rose is a beautiful shade of rosy pink!
- The petals from beautiful crushed red roses that are found in our blush, are valued for their natural color and delightful aroma that they provide! Natural colors from fruits and botanicals are used to enhance the color of this product.
- Blended with antioxidants from Certified Organic Fruits & Berries.
- Formulated without common skin irritants. Sensitive skin? See our patch test instructions here.
- Our blush will offer a natural, ultra sheer semi-matte finish.
- Made without any gluten containing ingredients.
- Eco Friendly jars! Be sure to read about them here.
Shelf Life - One year after opened
- Boron Nitride (derived from natural mineral)
- Kaolin (clay)
- Certified Organic Carnauba Powder
- Rose Petal Powder*
- Certified Organic Red Raspberry
- Certified Organic Blueberry
- Certified Organic Grape
- Ultramarine (pigment)
- Iron Oxide (pigment)
*This ingredient is approved for organic formulas, is 100% natural, gamma ray and preservative free, and approved by ECOCERT and other organic certifying agents.
**Tiny flecks of fruit and botanical particles may be visible in powder
- This amazing rose blush is made with real crushed rose petals to produce a living color that is simply spectacular. Infused with USDA certified organic fruit extracts, this vegan formula is free of preservatives and even comes packaged in a unique biodegradable container. Everything’s coming up roses for this incredible product and my shopping bag wouldn’t be complete without it. Hollywood Celebrity, Rachelle Carson Begley
- Loved the new mascara AND the " Soft rose" blush (didn\'t turn peachy on cool skin)! Mary L. Brown - Featured on HGTV, NBC, FOX & ABC " One-Day-Makeover"
- The foundations with neutral colors worked best for me, brown hair and hazel eyes, green/blue veins, tan/sun burn minimally, that advice worked. The Soft Rose blush worked perfect for my skin color. Anna