Water Resistant Mega Lash - Lengthening & Thickening Mascara - Midnight (Black)
- Water Resistant (not waterproof) *remove with warm water using our lint free wipes
- Paraben Free
- Titanium Dioxide free
- Mica free
- Flake resistant
- Clump resistant
- Smudge resistant
- Natural ingredients
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Organic content
- GMO free
Net Weight .25 oz
INSTRUCTIONS: After first coat apply additional coats while still wet.
TIPS: Although this product is water resistant, it is not waterproof. If you have oily skin or sweat a lot: To prevent mascara from transferring to the eyelids, prime your lids with a translucent powder, such as our Multi Task Powder. Mascara can break down when coming in contact with the oils on your skin, and the primer will help prevent this. Start the mascara application at the base of the lash, and as you move upward slowly wiggle the wand back and forth. This creates a more even application as well as separates the lashes. This also helps "thicken" the lashes.
- Actress Natalie Burn, At the @RegalLALIVE @TheEmmys @EmmyGifting thank you for fantastic product @RejuvaMinerals
- Celeb Naomi Grossman, @RejuvaMinerals Loving my mega lashes! Thanks for gifting! @CelebConnected
- Celeb, Lorielle New, received our Mega Lash Mascara at the 2015 Grammy Awards Luxury Gift Style Lounge event, and gave us a shout out! "I received your wonderful Mascara in my gift bag from the Grammy Gift suite!!!! I LOVE it!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! :) Lorielle New." Lorielle has 60 movie, TV, and short film credits credits to her name, including "Up Close & Personal" with Robert Redford & Michelle Pfeiffer.
- WOW!! Rejuva Minerals\' Water Resistant Mega Lash Lengthening & Thickening Mascara is simply the BEST mascara I\'ve ever tried. Firstly, I love that it\'s a very clean product (check EWG\'s Skin Deep Database). Secondly, it lengthens and thickens so beautifully that I don\'t even feel the need to wear eyeliner on my top lid! Thirdly, it\'s water resistant. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It\'s an 11 out of 10. Joanne
- I love it! It goes on so great! The perfect brush! Misty H. South Carolina
- I just wanted to say that I love the new, water resistant mascara. I am a crier and the mascara stayed on. Thank you for this new product. Martie E.
- Rejuva Minerals New Mega Lash is Bold and Beautiful - Safe Beauty extends to the eyes with longer lashes from Rejuva\'s newest offering Mega Lash water resistant Mascara. From Natural Beauty Expert, Kiki Flynn. Read the rest at About.com ( here )
- I wanted to write and compliment you on the super-fantastic water resistant mascara. I had actually been considering it for some time but, was afraid it would not be dramatic enough for me. I normally wear the lines "Too Faced - Better Than Sex or LancÃ´me-Hypnose Drama", both of which are very volumizing mascaras. I can\'t believe it but, I can achieve nearly the same va-va-va voom look with your water resistant mascara. It does take multiple coats to achieve this look but it is worth the extra few minutes knowing that I am not using all of the chemicals the other brands contain. Also, I ordered Bahama Mama and use it as a bronzer- Wonderful ! Perfect brownish - not too red or orange-y shade. I hope you offer more pressed items. Thank you. Kendall W. Tampa, FL
- Love your mascara! It goes on easily with no clumping, looks great and wears well. Meredith C.
- If any eye cosmetic causes irritation, stop using it immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.
- If using mascara, keep the cap screwed on tightly after use.
- If change in color, smell or appearance occurs, please discard product.
- Avoid using eye cosmetics if you have an eye infection or the skin around the eye is inflamed. Wait until the area is healed. Discard any eye cosmetics you were using when you got the infection.
- Be aware that there are bacteria on your hands that, if placed in the eye, could cause infections. Wash your hands before applying eye cosmetics.
- Make sure that any instrument you place in the eye area is clean.
- Don\'t share your cosmetics. Another person\'s bacteria may be hazardous to you.
- Don\'t allow cosmetics to become covered with dust or contaminated with dirt or soil. Keep containers clean.
- Don\'t use old containers of eye cosmetics. We recommend discarding mascara two - three months after opening.
- Discard dried-up mascara. Don\'t add saliva or water to moisten it. The bacteria from your mouth may grow in the mascara and cause infection. Adding water may introduce bacteria and will dilute any preservative that is intended to protect against microbial growth.
- Don\'t store cosmetics at temperatures above 85 degrees F. Cosmetics held for long periods in hot cars, for example, are more susceptible to deterioration of the preservative.
- When applying or removing eye cosmetics, be careful not to scratch the eyeball or other sensitive area. Never apply or remove eye cosmetics in a moving vehicle.
- Don\'t use any cosmetics near your eyes unless they are intended specifically for that use. For instance, don\'t use a lip liner as an eye liner. You may be exposing your eyes to contamination from your mouth, or to color additives that are not approved for use in the area of the eye area.