ATTENTION: 18 gm. Multi Task is no longer available. We are now offering our full size in a convenient 15.8 gm. eco-friendly, Italian Made sifter jar (third image)! 1 gm. will be available in January 2018. Please check back.
Multi Multi Task Powder used by Blockbuster "Divergent" and "Fault in our Stars" Celeb, Shailene Woodley for the cover of Women's Health Magazine!
Multi Task Powder is offered in one universal shade that will complement nearly all skin tones! This shade is very sheer and will offer a semi-matte finish - without interfering with your makeup color!
- Now contains organic blueberry (click ingredients tab for updated ingredients).
- Made without any gluten containing ingredients.
- Formulated without common skin irritants. Sensitive skin? See our patch test instructions here.
- Will offer the perfect "ultra sheer" finishing touch to your mineral makeup application.
- May be used under your foundation, blush, or eye shadow as a primer - helps your makeup glide on effortlessly and evenly.
- Will help keep your complexion "shine free". Great for oily skin!
- May even be used as a dry shampoo! Click the Applications Tips tab for instructions.
- Blended with Cocoa for a beautiful cocoa fragrance and natural color.
Preservative Free - Replace after one year
ATTENTION: Our new 1 gm. sample size (shown in pink box) is offered in an Italian Glass jar (does not include a sifter). Available in January 2018.
ATTENTION: Please be advised that there are no refunds or exchanges on our Multi Task Powder for any reason (wrong color, not compatible with skin, etc.) Please consider the 1 gm. sample before purchasing the full size. Available in January 2018.
5. Let the powder sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb oils.
- Lauroyl Lysine (amino acid)
- Boron Nitride (derived from natural mineral)
- Certified Organic Carnauba
- Certified Organic Blueberry
- Certified Organic Grape
- Certified Organic Raspberry
Multi Task powder was used by Divergent, and Fault in our Stars Celeb, Shailene Woodley, for the cover of Women\'s Health Magazine shown above!
By Kaylin Johnson, Eco-Friendly Makeup Artist
About Kaylin: Kaylin has written articles for sites such as Endless Beauty, and she can be seen in natural makeup tutorials for Tyra Banks’ Typef.com. Kaylins clients include actors, actresses, models and brides. Read Kaylins review of our Multi Task Powder here.
Sally, Celebrity Natural Makeup Artist
I\'ve been meaning to write you and tell you how much I love working with the products you sent me! They have been in my kit ever since you sent them over. I\'ve been using the multi task powder and blushes on everyone! They work lovely and I\'ve been having positive feedback from my clients. I\'ve been spreading the word about Rejuva Minerals :) Sally, Celebrity Natural Makeup Artist